For General Practitioners
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Current Approaches in IBD
- Diet and Functional Bowel Disease
- Diverticular Disease
- Pancreatic Updates
- Polyps: Screening, Surveillance and Endoscopic Treatment
Patient Information Fact Sheets
- What is Colonoscopy?
- What is Endoscopy?
- What is Gastroscopy?
- Anal Fissures
- Barrett's Oesophagus
- Bowel Cancer
- Coeliac Disease
- Colorectal Cancer (Bowel Cancer) Screening
- Crohn's Disease
- Diverticulosis and Diverticulitis
- Gastric and Duodenal Ulcers ("Peptic Ulcers")
- Helicobacter pylori
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatus Hernia
- Inoperable Gastrointestinal Malignancies
- Intestinal Parasites
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Reflux Disease
- Sedation for Endoscopy and Colonoscopy
- Ulcerative Colitis
The Diagnostic Endoscopy Centre Location
We are located on Level 6, Suite 601 of St Vincentís Clinic, on the corner of Victoria and Oxford Streets in Darlinghurst NSW.
St Vincentís Clinic car park is located in Barcom Avenue, behind Victoria Street and can be accessed via Boundary Street or from Oxford Street. This is a private car park with associated charges.
St Vincentís General Hospital has a privately operated car park (Grimes). Access to the car park is via Victoria Street only.
Number 378 or 311 bus from Central Station to Oxford Street. Number 389 from Circular Quay to North Bondi.
Kings Cross Station on the Eastern Suburbs line, then a short flat walk along Victoria Street toward Oxford Street.