For General Practitioners
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Current Approaches in IBD
- Diet and Functional Bowel Disease
- Diverticular Disease
- Pancreatic Updates
- Polyps: Screening, Surveillance and Endoscopic Treatment
Patient Information Fact Sheets
- What is Colonoscopy?
- What is Endoscopy?
- What is Gastroscopy?
- Anal Fissures
- Barrett's Oesophagus
- Bowel Cancer
- Coeliac Disease
- Colorectal Cancer (Bowel Cancer) Screening
- Crohn's Disease
- Diverticulosis and Diverticulitis
- Gastric and Duodenal Ulcers ("Peptic Ulcers")
- Helicobacter pylori
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatus Hernia
- Inoperable Gastrointestinal Malignancies
- Intestinal Parasites
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Reflux Disease
- Sedation for Endoscopy and Colonoscopy
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr Dr Alissa Walsh's Presentations and Publications
- Case Histories in Gastroenterology and Hepatology Oxford University Press.
- Management of Crohn's Today - The European Perspective
- Filling gaps in bowel disease: Sydney gastroenterologist receives prestigious NICS Fellowship
- Diagnosis and Outcome of Small Bowel Tumors Found by Capsule Endoscopy
- How variable is the Mayo score between observers and might this affect trial recruitment or outcome?
- The pattern and outcome of acute severe colitis
- Which Activity Index for Ulcerative Colitis?
- The clinical relevance of Compound Heterozygosity for the C282Y and H63D Substitutions in Hemochromatosis